May 1st 2018
Who are we?
We (“we”, “us”, “our”) are business ΝΤΑΤΑΒΕΡΣ ΕΠΕ (Dataverse) based in Thessaloniki, Ethnikis Antistasis 131 Kalamaria and G.E.MI.: 58998304000
This Service is provided by Dataverse. Dataverse is the data processor. This means it processes your personal data on behalf of us.
Personal data – what is it?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
Personal Data we process
- We process your personal data when you contact us by mail, by e-mail or by telephone.
- We will ask you to provide us basic contact information when you request additional information using the site’s contact form.
Other information we collect
We may collect personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Web Site. Personal identification information includes User IP address. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to the Web Site. We do not carry out any analytics on this information other than that required to ensure cyber security.
How do we process your personal data and what is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Dataverse complies with GDPR obligations, keeping personal data up to date, storing and destroying it safely. by not collecting or maintaining excessive amounts of data; protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, and ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
- Dataverse uses the information collected to contact you and provide you with the Services you request. (legal basis: consensus)
- With your consent, Dataverse may use the information gathered to provide you with additional information about services, advertisements and events of the Company. (legal basis: consensus)
- Dataverse collects and processes your IP address in special cases to ensure cyber security (legal basis: legitimate interests)
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated strictly confidentially and will not be shared with third parties.
How long do we keep your personal data?
- If you contact us by mail, via the form on the website or by email, your data will be stored for six months to process the requests and in case of subsequent questions.
- Your personal data regarding marketing purposes will be kept as long as your consent is valid.
- Your personal data (IP address) that we use in order to ensure cybersecurity safety will be kept for 1 month from the collection time.
Your rights and your personal data
Your rights and your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you.
- The right to request that Dataverse corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Data Privacy Authority.
This website may contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is placed on your computer’s browser or mobile device. Original manufacturer cookies are the cookies of the entity that manages the domain through which the cookie is placed. Therefore, cookies of Bnbwiz.com are considered original manufacturer cookies. Where we allow others to place cookies through Bnbwiz.com’s websites and applications, these are called third party cookies.
We may use the Analytics cookies provided by Google Inc. (Google Analytics) to determine which pages are used. This helps us analyze web site traffic data and improve our products to adapt them to the needs of our users. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Your IP address is recorded, but it is immediately pseudonymous (deleting the last 8 bits). As a result, it is only possible to locate the user’s wider area. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. A relevant Google policy applies to the use of Google Analytics.
Changes to this policy
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact as at email address firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone +30 2106717060.
You can contact the Data Protection Authority at www.dpa.gr or on +30 210 6475600.